Skip to main content

Primitive datatypes in hive

String data types

STRING
VARCHAR
CHAR

TINYINT
SMALLINT
INT
BIGINT
FLOAT
DOUBLE
DECIMAL
BOOLEAN

TIMESTAMP
DATE

Comments


  1. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot! paypal mastercard login

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon Go download link

Pokemon go has become the buzz word in tech industry now. Nintendo, the Japanese video game company are the creates of this game. Its first of it kind to integrate a game with augmented reality , so people has to go out to real world with there android or iPhone to catch em all . You can download  Pokemon go  from this link. 

How to share blog post ?

Hi.I will show you how to add social network sites icon to your blog post in Blogger.For that follow the steps. 1. Login to your Blogger. 2.Go to design tab. 3.Take Edit HTML tab. 4.You my expand the widget option.Give the check option on ' Expand Widget Templates' 5.Find the tag  <data:post.body/>

UNIX : What is /dev/null ?

/dev/null is a file where you can discard the output of the command executed. This file is also called as Bit Bucket. eg : >ls -ltr > /dev/null > Here the output of command ls is never shown on terminal STDOUT. It is redirected to bit bucket. Sometimes we need not display the output as well as error message of command.In this case use the following command. > command > /dev/null 2>&1 The command output is redirected to /dev/null.Also the error output, STDERR (which is called by 2) is redirected to STDOUT (called as 1 ).That means the error will be redirected to /dev/null.